Directions & parking
The event takes place at the southernmost point of Huntington Dog Beach at the intersection of Goldenwest and PCH. Use the below address for mapping purposes.
Huntington Dog Beach
100 Goldenwest Street
Parking is located north and south of the PCH / Goldenwest intersection.
- From 405, exit Goldenwest and head south all the way to PCH.
- From PCH heading north, we are located north of Main Street in Huntington Beach.
- From PCH heading south, we are located approximately one mile south of Seapoint.
- No parking, waiting or unloading in any red zone.
- Dog Beach parking lots, located between Goldenwest and Seapoint, have metered parking only
- Metered parking is available along PCH
- Free, non-metered street parking is available in several of the neighborhood areas.
- For more detailed parking information, visit the City of Huntington Beach’s website.
If you have been to Huntington Dog Beach before, you know that parking is kinda crazy (and that’s without a contest). We have a drop zone at the corner of Goldenwest and PCH, just south of Goldenwest, for you to unload your pups, board, chairs, family, etc. Volunteers will watch your belongings while you find parking. Please plan on arriving at least an hour before your heat to accomodate parking and registration.
OTHER OPTIONS coming soon!
Stay tuned for more options!