Photo courtesy of Visit Huntington Beach/Surf City USA website.
SPEND THE WEEKEND IN SURF CITY USA®!
As a past winner of Dog Fancy magazine’s “Dogtown USA” honor, Huntington Beach is pure canine nirvana. With all there is for man’s best friend, it’s clear that Surf City USA is going to the dogs. Named one of the country’s top 10 Fido-friendly beaches by Fido Friendly Magazine and with a Critic’s Choice pick in the Orange County Register, Dog Beach is the perfect place to spend a few hours with your pooch.
For more details on accommodations, directions and parking information and what to do in Huntington Beach with your family (four-legged and human)! Visit the SURF CITY USA® website.
The event takes place at the southernmost point of Huntington Dog Beach at the intersection of Goldenwest and PCH. Use 100 Goldenwest, Huntington Beach for mapping purposes.
- From 405, exit Goldenwest and head south all the way to PCH. • Parking is located north and south of the PCH / Goldenwest intersection.
- From PCH heading north, we are located north of Main Street in Huntington Beach.
- From PCH heading south, we are located approximately one mile south of Seapoint.
- No parking, waiting or unloading in any red zone.
- Dog Beach parking lots, located between Goldenwest and Seapoint, have metered parking only
- Metered parking is available along PCH
- Free, non-metered street parking is available in several of the neighborhood areas.
- For more detailed parking information, visit the City of Huntington Beach’s website.